• Each week culminates in a sharing event for family and friends.
Students must attend every workshop session to participate in the
culminating event. Should your student need to miss, you must
notify BAM immediately.
• Students may be picked up only by those individuals listed on
the authorized pick up list.
• BAM expects students to respect themselves, each other and the
facility. Instances of disruptive or disrespectful behavior may
result in dismissal from the workshop (without refund).
• BAM does not offer refunds for workshops.
• Students must bring a bag lunch and snack every day. We
recommend using an insulated lunch box.
• We recommend students bring a clearly labeled water bottle every
• Students will not be permitted to use the vending
• Outside toys, video games and/or other valuable items should be
left at home. BAM is not responsible for lost or stolen
• Shorts must be worn under skirts.
• For participants of Actions Speak Louder, Bard in Brooklyn,
Little Legends, Studio Space and From Scratch, students must wear
clothes that allow for movement. Tight fitting
jeans/pants/skirts/dresses will not allow students to participate
fully in the workshop.
• Please no flip flops.
More information about BAM Youth Summer Programs