Professional development training in collaboration with the DeVos Institute of Arts Management at the Kennedy Center.
Read more about the BAM Professional Development Program
Applications will be available in March 2013.
The 2013—14 program begins September 2013.
Applying organizations must fit the following criteria:
• A 501(c)3 performing arts organization
• Located and operating in Brooklyn (defined as having a business address in Brooklyn)
• Incorporated in New York State
• Produces its own work
• Minimum of three years’ performance history
• Employs a minimum of one full-time paid staff member
• Minimum operating budget of $100,000 (and not exceeding $1,000,000) in the past year
Prior to filling out the application, you must attend one of the required information sessions on March 21 or April 15.
Application Deadline is May 1, 2013.
Mar 21: 6:30—7:30pm
Peter Jay Sharp Building
30 Lafayette Ave
Apr 15: 6:30—7:30pm
BAM Fisher (Hillman Studio)
321 Ashland Pl.
RSVP by April 11, 2013 by emailing BAMpdp@bam.org