Buy four shows and save. (Don’t worry, ticket exchanges are free.)
Subscriptions must comprise an equal number tickets to each show. Prices subject to change after August 2.
Participating students gain work experience in arts administration.
This internship program offers high school seniors the chance to gain job experience in the arts administration world. Interns are assigned to a specific department at BAM for three hours, two days per week and learn valuable career development skills through weekly workshops, individual mentorship, and lunches with executive staff.
In this program, students:
• Gain workplace-readiness skills
• Learn how to create a resume and have a successful job interview
• Develop public speaking and presentation skills
• Achieve valuable work experience in various areas of arts administration
Please be aware that if selected for an interview, you will be asked to provide:
• A copy of your most recent school transcript
• A parent/guardian application form
• Two letters of recommendation from non-familial adults
• A school contact person form (for students from partner schools only)
Priority is given to students attending select Brooklyn high schools:
• Benjamin Banneker Academy
• Medgar Evers College Preparatory School
• Susan S. McKinney Secondary School of the Arts
• Boys and Girls High School
Application deadline: Nov 13, 2015
Major support for Brooklyn Interns for Arts and Culture provided by Constans Culver Foundation and The William and Mary Greve Foundation